Qualifications and Certifications
- Licensed in Pennsylvania, Florida and West Virginia
- Nationally Certified (since 1998)
- OMERI Certification in Orthopedic Massage
- John Barnes' Myofascial Release Practitioner
- Craniosacral Practitioner (Upledger)
- Certified Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP) (since 1996)
License and National Certification renewals require continuing education units be completed. Keith attends and completes the required continuing education. A series of courses on Myofascial Release and Orthopedic Massage are among the many education courses Keith has taken.
Keith's Myofascial Release (MFR) training comes from John Barnes' MFR seminars. Keith has also hosted several MFR workshops at Comprehensive Massage Therapy for other massage therapists, physical therapists, PT Assistants and Occupational Therapists for further skills enhancement of all attending.
Keith's Cranisacral Therapy training comes from the Upledger Institute.
The Orthopedic Massage and Research Institute (OMERI) offers a series of courses covering Orthopedic Massage and a certification test. Keith has completed all of those courses and passed Orthopedic Massage Certification test. Keith is listed on the OMERI website as an Orthopedic Massage practitioner.
In 2007 Keith completed the 40-hour David Kent Full Body Dissection Seminar at the University of South Florida College of Medicine.